Ready, set, glow: Winter skin care
Now is not the time to throw caution to the wind – winter winds, sun and snow mean taking extra precautions with your beauty routine to help keep weakened, dry and prematurely-aged skin at bay.
Whether you’re embracing winter in the mountains, the desert or somewhere in between, your skin is calling out for hydration. Consider this Luminesce™ List of Essentials with Jeunesse exclusive APT-200™ to help you maintain moisturized, soft and glowing skin throughout the season, no matter where you are.
1. Luminesce Youth Restoring Cleanser
Our gentle cleanser should be the first step in your winter skin care routine. Ideal for extreme environments because it doesn’t leave your face feeling dry, Luminesce Youth Restoring Cleanser luxuriously exfoliates and removes dirt, debris and impurities, while hydrating the skin with vitamin E. Once you refresh and rinse, your skin is ready to soak up the maximum benefits of your Luminesce regimen.
2. Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
This must-have, lightweight serum contains the highest concentration of our Jeunesse exclusive APT-200™. Developed by a dermatologist, the serum helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and it features coconut and sweet potato root extract with antioxidants and vitamins to help bring out your skin’s luminous glow.
3. Luminesce Flawless Skin Brightener
No matter what season it is, flawless and glowing skin is in. Formulated with Silver Ear extract – a staple ingredient in Asian skin care for thousands of years – Luminesce Flawless Skin Brightener is a lightweight, non-greasy formula that boosts youthful radiance and awakens the transformation of your skin’s beauty. The brightening gel features proprietary ingredients that help skin retain moisture, help lighten the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, and help reduce the appearance of pores for a smoother-looking, more even overall skin tone.
4. Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex
Amazing on its own, beneath makeup or lovingly caring for your hands after application, Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex is your go-to moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30. As winter shortens our days, the power of the sun’s rays can be underestimated – and if you’re in the mountains, you have even less atmosphere to defend your skin from environmental aggressors. Lean on Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex to protect your skin from harmful sunrays. The proprietary formula with APT-200 also includes a special blend of vitamins and antioxidants to help refresh, and fruit and legume extracts to help moisturize.
5. Luminesce Advanced Night Repair
A. Must. Have. This deeply moisturizing night cream replenishes and restores while you sleep – and – bonus! – it feels incredible on all complexions. Let Advanced Night Repair work its winter wonders to restore luminosity and reduce the appearance of fine dehydration lines with watermelon and green tea extracts. It’s your saving grace against the elements.
6. Luminesce Essential Body Renewal
Your face isn’t the only skin left feeling dry in the winter. It’s essential to take care of skin from head to toe and indulge your whole body with much-needed hydration. Use Luminesce Essential Body Renewal to help hydrate and refresh skin with a special blend of vitamins and antioxidants, and you’ll be saying so long to dry spots and dull skin. Damp skin is more receptive to sealing in moisture, so keep a tube near your shower and at the sink, so you can apply it liberally after bathing. Take a tube to work, too, and keep the fish scales away on an icy day.
7. Luminesce Ultimate Lifting Masque
Winter months can be synonymous with dry skin. You can keep your glow factor on point by sloughing off dead skin cells, which can prevent moisture from penetrating the skin barrier. Give yourself the full spa treatment with Luminesce Ultimate Lifting Masque, which peels away dead skin to reveal a smoother, more firm and youthful-looking complexion.
8. Luminesce HydraShield Mask
Our newest addition to the Y.E.S. Youth Enhancement System™, the Luminesce HydraShield Mask, is so hot right now, it may just warm you up inside, knowing it’s waiting for you after a frosty winter day. Infused with antioxidant-rich shea butter and ultra-hydrating Asian grass root extract, the HydraShield Mask is designed to minimize the effects of exposure to environmental aggressors. It also helps visibly soothe and moisturize skin to reveal a more radiant and youthful complexion. Make it a most decadent end to your 9-to-5. You’ll thank yourself.
To keep skin even more healthy and comfortable this season, follow these other winter skin care tips:
1. Use lukewarm water: As tempting as it may be to soak up some hot water in the shower or while washing your hands, prevent stripping oils from your skin by opting for warm water.
2. Drink plenty of H2O: Give your skin important hydration from the inside out by ensuring you’re drinking enough water. Can’t resist the warmth of hot cocoa or coffee? Instead, try warming your water and adding a slice of lemon for a cozy yet refreshing way to hydrate.
3. Wear gloves: Don’t let your hands suffer from a lack of moisture. In addition to applying Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex on your hands, wear water-resistant gloves when you’re outside to help prevent your skin from cracking.
4. Install humidifiers: With dry heat warming your home in winter months, your skin is bound to feel dry. To help add moisture into the air, place humidifiers in rooms you spend the most time in. This will prevent your skin from drying out as quickly and will benefit your skin care routine.
Learn more about the benefits of the Luminesce collection, check out videos and purchase any of these amazing products on the Luminesce home page. Distributors: Purchase in Joffice™.
Celebrate February: The month with your heart in mind
Feb 16, 2019
Bridge the gap with AM & PM Essentials
Feb 1, 2019
Turn Valentine's Day into an NV Day
Feb 13, 2018
What makes the most youthful you? Moisture
Jan 31, 2018
All-day beauty with benefits
Jan 24, 2018